Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Black Tie and Blue Jeans Challenge



"Exactly WHAT do you mean by BLACK TIE AND BLUE JEANS? How would it look?"
John asked with a totally confused look on his face.
I tried to explain it, but the more we talked, the more confused I could see he was. . .

I took on the CHALLENGE. . .
and borrowed John's BOW TIE from his TUX. . .
and grabbed my BOW TIE PIN. . .
and a 1950s FORMAL. . 
and a SILK SCARF. . .
and other ACCESSORIES.


Meet EMMA. . .my newest addition to The Country Farm Home. . .
I had no idea how I would dress her when I started. . .
but it didn't take long to come up with a STYLE for her.
It's totally FUN. . .isn't it?


And. . .now. . .John understands. . .
but. . .he's not getting his BOW TIE  back any time soon.
I'm working on a post for next week in which you will probably see Emma again. . .
  King Ranch Saddle Shop in Kingsville, Texas has challenged me to a post
on how I would decorate WESTERN RANCH STYLE. . .
So. . .be watching. . .


And, something else to watch for. . .
I've been selected as BLOGGER OF THE WEEK
by Woman's World magazine!!!!
Not sure which week we'll be published. . .but it will be soon. . .
Wheee. . .a BUSY week we're having!!

By-the-way. . .John wanted to know if this meant he could wear
BLUE JEANS with his TUX next time? 
I'll have to think about that. . .(GRIN)





2 comments:

Melody A. said...

what a great looking outfit!!! so fun!

shabbychictinyretreat said...

I think that is a perfect outfit. Love the mix of western and fancy prom dress. Sweet. I need that on my farmhouse front porch.
Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...