Friday, November 11, 2016

We'll Have a White-Silver-Gold Christmas



Not only am I DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS, I'm planning to add SILVER AND GOLD, too. . .This will be a UNIQUE Christmas for us. . .Gone are the Reds and Greens. . .mostly. . .(I will have live greenery). . .You know what I mean. . .Pops of color only this year. . .
It has finally turned chilly here in the SOUTH. . .not cold. . .no snow. . .but the mornings are crisp and the temps call for a sweater or light jacket. . .I'm beginning to get in the mood for the HOLIDAYS. . .and I've begun pulling out a few decorations. . .and piling them onto the counters. . .many that I have never used. . .
I think I have the makings of a FINE CHRISTMAS, so far. . .











There are a couple of things I know for sure. . .From now on our FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR will be all NATURAL where possible. . .SIMPLE AND UNCLUTTERED. . .MAKE-DO. . .Instead of keeping so much STUFF from year to year. . .I plan to look around the farm and decorate with what we have. . .AND I don't have to pack up all those boxes again. . .I'm giving away much of it to family and friends. . .and will certainly enjoy the extra space in our storage room. . .
Not to worry, though. . .I won't get rid of it ALL. . .
 


I'm looking forward to finding a day very soon to start seriously decorating for the HOLIDAYS. . .
Can't wait to show you our totally UNIQUE WHITE CHRISTMAS TREE. . .
Definitely different. . .and FUN. . .





One more Thought: There's a TUTORIAL for the CORN SHUCK LADY/ANGEL,
seen in the opening photo. . .


. . .UNTIL NEXT TIME. . .



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...